Thursday, December 13, 2012
ATU Local 998 Hall – 734 N. 26th St, Milwaukee, WI
WisCOSH invites all workers, worker representatives and advocates to join us as we commemorate 34 years of helping make WI’s workplaces safer and healthier. Activities include:
- Report on WisCOSH’s actions over the past year
- Information on 3rd year of the Dept. of Labor’s Susan Harwood Capacity Building Grant
- Report on recent National COSH Conference
- Report on recent National Workers Health & Safety Conference
- Nomination and election of Board of Directors for 2013
Get involved in making WI a safer healthier place to work. Join or renew your membership today. For more information and download the form go to http://www.wiscosh.org/join.
The menu for the fundraiser dinner is being decided on now and will be posted, along with prices and sponsorship opportunities, soon.