December 6th & 7th
The Maritime Institute, Baltimore, MD
This conference brings together workers, activists and professionals for two days of interactive educational sessions and networking to advance the workplace health and safety movement. Last year’s conference featured some 30 different workshop topics and over 50 presenters. This years conference will build on that experience offering a wide selection of educational workshops facilitated by experienced professionals and large group plenary sessions with inspirational speakers. A few of the many topics featured at this years conference include:
- Fighting Back Against Behavior Based [Blame The Worker] Safety Programs
- Current Campaigns To Win H&S Protection For All Workers
- How To Get Better H&S Contract Language
- Strategic Use Of Health & Safety Issues In Organizing Workers
- How To Use Your Workplace Rights To Demand A Safe & Healthy Job
- And many, many more!
Whether you are a seasoned activist, union official or new to workplace health and safety issues this conference is for you! The conference will include post-election strategy sessions to carry the pro-worker agenda forward. Dont miss this chance to get plugged in to the hottest health and safety activist scene in the country. Its not just a conference – its a movement!
For more information please visit www.coshnetwork.org/2012Conference.